PDA

View Full Version : My H.A is becoming out of control/ have taken Cipro antibiotic

Rollo
22-01-15, 22:41
I am in a right state. I just feel like i can't be rational anymore. I'm not sure whats really worrying and what is H.A.
9 weeks ago i developed serious bacterial pneumonia and was in hospital for a week. The asked at the time if I'd had lung issues before , i hadn't and given up smoking ten years ago. The bacteria they found would only cause problems like pneumonia in people with Copd. It's been awful ever since. I had lung function tests which came back just normal but still produce greenish mucus from sinuss and a bit from lungs. A big Copd symtom- so i can't really believe i do not have copd, even though the consultant says not.I went to the Dr's today because maybe it's turned into a sinus infection and she prescribed Ciprofloxadine. I took one before reading the side effects and forums about this very dodgy antibiotic and the awful stories about people's lives having taken 2 or 3 even. Now i'm in panic mode, about being 'floxed' as they call it when you are poisoned with the antibiotic and the fact i took one and can't speak to the Dr until tommorow lunchtime- missing two doses! Which is really bad to just stop antibiotics. i just feel i've just made myself ten times worse.