PDA

View Full Version : Please help, breaking down!

Jackmank
24-01-15, 13:38
So I started off about 8 months ago with a pink coloured lump that was round and modular on my leg just above my knee, I had my gp see it and she said it looks fine but keep an eye on it.

Recently I had a leukemia scare and I was convinced I had this till I went to a&he and all come back fine.

Then a few days later I looked at this lump and it looked bigger and pink, I went to the doctor and he said it looks benign and I could have it removed and he'd looked at it, moved it around and so on. IF it was bothering me. I left it there

I went to another GP and she said that she is 100% certain it isn't melanoma and she thinks it's basal cell carcinoma, and referred me to have it removed in 3 months time.

I got another opinion from a 3rd gp who said she knows it isn't melanoma and I told her how the worry is affecting my life, so she has got me in with a dermatologist next Monday. as it has now got infected and is red and has yellow Crust on it

I woke up this pending and my right hand side groin is tender.

I'm so convinced it has now spread to my lymph nodes! I'm mentally breaking down :scared15::scared15: