PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety taking over .... He

Boydo
24-01-15, 16:17
hey everyone I had a major change too my life style with a lot of stress growing up am only 24 and believe me in that time I've had some major stress and it never got to me .... Scine this major change of quitting smoking and weed I came down with the usual withdrawal symptoms but on top of that I got bad sleep etc I went threw various Ssri .... Then anxiety kicked in as I thought never felt so ill or weird in my life, I started seeing Dr Google who ran me into hell, the shivers the head pressure the feeling something was so wrong led me to go hospital who gave me all clear .... Now in last 3 weeks I got better although still felt edgey but could relax and get on with stuff until Monday I got throat infection ..... On Wednesday I had auras hitch was my first I saw some white flashes , that night I got shivers, hates bright light etc ... Even felt sick and werid next day woke up and had a migraine with not much head pain ..... I was shivering had goosebumps was convinced I had a brain tumour I rang 111 who told me to ring a doctor as my vision and balance was fine.. My doctor did full eye test, nero test such as sense's strength in arms feet etc and check back of my eyes and said my migraine with anxiety making it more physical, he gave me 5mg of diazepam to chill me out and it did calm me and yesturday I felt abit odd still, it now 3 days and although I feel better I feel abit edgy and like my brain 2 sizes too big ! Like a alittle pulsing sensation in the middle of my head or like tremors but stuck in my head am not shaking or owt I just feel like my head vibrating.and it proper making me anxious anyone else feel like this or have similar experience were even at there best anxiety seems be there 24/7 just reminding you it not gone ! ?! Please help

Boydo
25-01-15, 09:37
Anyone who having similar problems out there???

mallcop123
25-01-15, 13:32
Try finding peace in the word of god. He has the answers you are looking for. Say a prayer and you are on the road to recovery. The bible has all the comfort you need as Jesus loves you and went through immense suffering for us!

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.