PDA

View Full Version : signing out

susie1
24-01-15, 19:56
I thought I would post this thread and say thank you to all those people who have offered me support over the last few weeks. it is however with great reluctance that I have decided to take myself off the site.

My CBT taught me the thing I should not do is seek reassurance. My husband thinks that this is what I am seeking by being on here. Deep down I know he is right. It is going to be very hard to leave but it is causing a lot of problems between us and he has been so supportive through some dreadful times that I have to respect what he is saying.
I think the site is fantastic. Not least for letting us all know that we are not the only ones out there suffering from this dreadful affliction.
One thing I would say, or rather ask, is that when people have gone for tests/result or issues have been resolved , please post and tell people. I have found it very hard left not knowing. I realise that once you get the all clear you just want to break free for a while and enjoy the relief - I know that only too well -, but please try.
Anyway, thamkyou once again everyone and I wish everyone well in the future
Susie

Craze200
24-01-15, 20:11
bye sizie

nicolag84
24-01-15, 20:20
Thanks again susie and good luck xxx

Fishmanpa
24-01-15, 20:23
You're doing the right thing. Glad to see you're on the road to healing.

Best wishes and as always

Positive thoughts

diane07
24-01-15, 20:27
Susie.....I left here to get on my road to recovery............i recovered.

I wish you well and one day, maybe you will come and tell your story as i am about to do mine xxx

wnsos
24-01-15, 21:18
Good luck Suzie, I agree with everyone above. If you do find yourself back, hop in on the getting there slowly thread. Speaking as someone on the road to recovery as well, some of the main posts can be triggering but that one is brilliant. Wish you all the best xx