PDA

View Full Version : advice please...nervous and worried.

Natasha006
24-01-15, 20:44
Hey everyone
It feels like I haven't been on this site in forever which actually iI guess it meansthat i have been doing a little better.
I have a problem and I am hoping somewhere out there can give me insight either by having through it themselves or knowing someone that has gone through it.

I have been feeling the weirdest ssymptoms in my life and I'm thinking iI may have something terminal. Here's why

I have been feeling super weak and tired lately for no reason. My head has been feeling reallyodd llike almost a burning sensation. And then my eyes start feeling they are dry.
I didn't think anything of it uuntil a few days ago when my gums and mouth started feelingreally itchy aand my glands in my neck are so swollen that when I push on it my mouth instantly foams/salivates.
I have extreme heart burn with all these symptoms as well. Its in my chest and in my throat.

I get all these symtoms combinee with one another all the time.
Just feel obsolutely strange and I'm scared.

My doctor doesn't take me seriously since I have an anxiety disorder and its so easy for her to say tthat's what I'm going through.

Has anyone felt like this before. ?? Do I have throat cancer or stomach cancer.??

Or maybe a tumour that has turner metastatic and spread...

I'm worried because these make me lethargic and like I don't want to do anything.

Drinking water even gives me heartburn now.

What could it be

wnsos
24-01-15, 21:16
Anxiety can cause all these things, especially when we're hyper aware of everything. We start to obsess before we know it and then obsess more.

Natasha006
25-01-15, 04:23
Yes absolutely you are 100% correct. However all these started out of the blue and I do think that without the proper testing that they shouldnt just blame something on anxiety.
I can add another symptom the the list now on top of everything else.
On the left side of my back where my shoulder blade is I am getting a pain every time I take a deep breath. Feels like all this is associated with one anothrr and that maybe now my lung is starting to collapse.