PDA

View Full Version : Kind of HA related.

RedXIII
25-01-15, 06:07
I was just wondering how many of you have ever experienced the same anxiety as you do towards health towards something else.

About 3 years ago I went through a couple of months period where I was obsessed with end of the world senarios. I remember looking up a nuke map to find out what the blast radius would be if an nuke was dropped nearby. I can also remember walking down the street starring into the sky waiting for the asteroid to enter the atmosphere killing us all.

Even things that I would never believe in started to occupy my mind. Things like the 2012 doomsday theories and planet x... They all seemed to make sense when I was in that state.

I wonder if some parallels can be drawn to the bouts of HA that are health related. If I am able to fall into such irrational theories about doomsday, then why can't I accept that I am falling into irrational theories about terminal illnesses in my body.

panicky88
25-01-15, 06:37
I've thought about such things in the past but not to the extent of looking into them further or obsessing over them like I do the anxiety symptoms.