PDA

View Full Version : Eyes and head

lavender123
25-01-15, 14:23
Hi there everybody, I have been having a strange feeling when I try to go to sleep my eyes ache and I can't stop them closing and then I can't open them for ages, the pain and discomfort and worry is keeping me awake as I know I have a anxiery disorder but this is scarying me,I have nene putting a cold flannel on them to relive the soreness it seems thst my eye muscles have stopped working, I am alright during the day, well not in pain this all happens at night. I get this terrible tiredness thst nearly knocks me out and I want to sleep but the eyes feel aching and tired and alful, I was a the hospitsl last week and saw the eye doctor who gave me ointment for my eyes he said I had conjuntivitis . And dry eye drops, every morning there are crusts in uthe corner near the nose, I have started taking anti biotics in case this is due to sinus pressure as my nose inside is painful and bleeds sometimes I get a pain at the forehead top of nose, and my cheekbone are tender to touch, there is nothing coming out my nose. I have a deviated septum on the right side. I have been awake all night with a flannel on my eyes.