PDA

View Full Version : relapse

herbie73
25-01-15, 16:11
Hi all, well I haven't posted here for nearly 2 weeks was doing well, went to drs 2 weeks tomorrow who checked my boobs and said every thing was fine, really believed him been really good since, still checking once a day though, until yesterday when I was poking about my right boob and came across what feels like a gland, smooth round and squishy, there is also a slightly smaller one next to it, now I've started to worry again, not as bad as before, but keep thinking about it and feeling it, I know its probably always been there, but need a little bit of reassurance. Thanx guys xxx

herbie73
26-01-15, 15:11
Hi, I posted yesterday, just need a bit of reassurance, thanx xxx

Hopefulmi
26-01-15, 15:33
They are generally milk ducts and tissue. You can feel them even if you haven't had kids x

herbie73
26-01-15, 15:39
Thank you, they are almost flat but gland like and really smooth, Ican only feel them when i prod, i can't feel them when I use the flat of my hand like you are suppose to xxx

pinky260
26-01-15, 15:57
Hi I was wondering how you were getting on. I think that is normal, mine feel like that especially down the sides x

snowflake293
26-01-15, 15:59
Big hugs Herbie xx

I know what this is like. I totally understand the c word fears with boobs and I have loads of lumps and bumps I can only feel when I prod. I have had my boobs examined though and Dr was happy to trying to trust what the Dr thought, they wouldn't take any chances if they were worried.

I had one lump once that the Dr couldn't even feel but I could and I went for an ultrasound (was clear) but the nurse I saw could feel it and said not to worry but did a biopsy anyway and it was clear, just a lipoma.

My boobs feel lumpy and bumpy at the best of times and used to change loads before I had a Mirena coil (I don't get periods at the moment so my boobs don't change much) I would find they were more lumpy before a period.

Sorry you have had a relapse with your HA, I have had the same happen today so know how it is. Hope your mind relaxes soon hun xx

herbie73
26-01-15, 17:09
Thanx guys, I'm actually on my period at the moment, so they probably feel more pronounced at the moment, sometimes I feel I will never get back to pre breast cancer ha, I was doing really well, hope this is just a blip xxx