PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety whilst driving.

kelly12
26-01-15, 01:39
Im now getting Anxiety when driving....I cant listen to songs on the radio when feeling Anxious I have to put on a channel where people are talking to distract me from thinking about being Anxious and bringing on an attack....I also have to talk to someone on the Phone when feeling like that or else i start to fidget and panic...Its only driving to and from work when I get this which is an hours drive. Sometimes i can be fine till i get about half way then it starts..Then i Look at myself in the mirror and to me I look weird (very pale eyes looking funny kinda thing) which sets my nerves off more...I also feel like i need to be around ppl more...like id rather be out around ppl then stuck in home with my symtoms also at home someones got to be in the room...Does anyone else get this...or am i losing it??:wacko:

Oosh
26-01-15, 19:05
No all that's very common with anxiety. Time to think/worry can be a bad thing. I've always liked listening to podcasts. I enjoy listening to fun and interesting conversations. It beats listening to the tedious rubbish I'll listen to if I just listen to my own thoughts :]

jimsmrs
27-01-15, 14:32
I also get that with driving, I have a parking issue, hate reversing!!!!