PDA

View Full Version : Just Dont Know What Is Happening.Salivary Gland Issue Or Lymph Node?

mnaha
26-01-15, 06:09
Im freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need information as quick as I can get it. Anyone have issues with salivary gland issues or lymph node issues or both? At this point I am taking a very strong antibiotic and it seems to be working but in the mornings I wake and it seems like the swelling in my neck under my jaw and around my ear is flat and gone..during the evening it seems to get puffy again where I can feel an outline of it and its a little puffy feeling. Can salivary glands do this or lymph nodes? At this point I don't know which I have wrong with me because I didn't get to see the ent. The doctor said he thought I might have a salivary gland problem and he referred me to an ent and he gave me some very strong antibiotics. My wife says that when you have lymph node issues or salivary gland problems and swelling ,the swelling always swells back a little in the evening.It doesn't sound right to me..why would that happen? I haven't had any fever the whole time with this swelling and no real symptoms of salivary gland issues ,i.e blockage,cancer etc.. so im not sure what to think..I just need someone that has experienced these things to help me through this and tell me their thoughts as what might be happening. Please reply as soon as possible..thanks