PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!! New symptom or something else!!!

Lee222
26-01-15, 07:15
For the past few weeks I get itchy all over my legs and arms. At first I thought it was maybe insect bites but there is no rash or anything. When I scratch though I get red painful lumps where I've scratched. This morning driving to work I went into full panic mode, tingling all over, dry mouth, hot all over and disorientated. I managed to calm down and I'm now sitting in my car feeling completely drained and exhausted as though I haven't slept at all last night. I am so tired of anxiety! When does it ever end!!! *in tears right now*

fand4eva
03-02-15, 16:53
Have u been an had an allergy chest hun? X

CA88
03-02-15, 18:07
As somebody who has been exactly where you are now, but feel like i'm on the up side of recovery now, I can tell you it can end, and the biggest thing for me is to stop fighting it.

When you notice panic etc creeping up instead of thinking 'I don't want to feel like that' or 'This can't happen now'

change that to

'Oh, okay, so i'm anxious now, lets see how bad I can make this' and try to make your anxiety worse... oddly, it gets better rather rapidly, because you are beating the fear cycle. It sounds counter productive but it has helped me so far, I'm still not 100% and still have bad days, but i'm 1000% better than I was six months ago :)

Chin up :)