PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Foxine
26-01-15, 17:43
Hi everyone :emot-cheering:
I was reading NMP forum yesterday, found interesting posts, and I noticed the atmosphere is very nice, so I decided to register and become the part of this community! :)

My experiences with anxiety date back to 2012 and, fortunately, my worst time with it is already behind me, since I no longer have panic attacks, or DP/DR, but I still have some issues with unpleasant feelings in my body (especially before sleep), I also happen to have depressive states. It's not bad, but I still have stuff in my head to work on. I still don't think I'm living my life to the fullest. I will be happy to ask for some advice soon as well as to help others where I will feel I could. :flowers:

venusbluejeans
26-01-15, 17:50
Hiya Foxine and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

jimsmrs
26-01-15, 18:42
Hi and welcome

I'm like you at the moment. Can be fine for a few weeks or even months then, 'BAM' I'm back on the anxiety merry-go-round. This forum really does help though.

Foxine
27-01-15, 11:02
Thank you for your welcome :D

Mark13
28-01-15, 21:48
Hi. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're not alone.

All the best.