PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to talk to..

ShaunRyder
27-01-15, 10:33
HA is so bad at the moment, have only had 4 hours sleep in 2 days, not one wink of sleep last night, I am currently worried about a 'lump' in my mouth(I wont go into it as already posted about this), but I feel so down, I was up all night having panic attacks from about 1 til 5, then had work at 7. I am at work now and cannot conentrate one little bit, my body is aching, i feel hot, feel sick, my head feels dizzy/light and just want to curl up into a ball... I am terrified something has spread and I am really ill! I'm just not happy with anything at the moment.

Dedre88
27-01-15, 16:51
Hi mate.

If there's one thing I've learnt on these forums, it's that HA can make you feel all sorts of symptoms. It's also possible to actually have symptoms for no real reason. You might also have an infection which is making you feel like this.

Long and short of it is there's so many potenti causes of what your experiencing but cancer is one of the least likely ones.

I used to have ulcers a lot in the past, I also had a lump on roof of mouth which I was worried about. All turned out ok, but I still have the lump (was over 3 years ago) I was certainly worried so can understand where you're coming from.

It hard, but Try and stay positive and avoid wasting your life worrying!

paul78
27-01-15, 20:03
I shaun it happend with me many times lately.not sleeping well is cousing body aches and flu like symptoms,please take some paracetamol for it ,hope u will feel batter soon.