PDA

View Full Version : Time to breathe and step forward

Hopefulmi
27-01-15, 14:45
2 clear ultrasounds, 1 NHS and 1 private, nothing seen on stomach, pancreas, liver, spleen or kidneys.

Blood tests including liver function all clear and with particular regards to pancreas, amylase was low.

I still feel nauseous waking up which could be PMS but I'm guessing tumours would have been seen and considering my appetite etc is back and stools are normal, this has to be my turning point.

I am almost one month into my citalopram (20mg) too so onwards and upwards

paranoidjh
27-01-15, 15:24
Glad you are ok, onwards and upwards x

Juggsy
27-01-15, 17:23
I'm currently undergoing what seems to be what you've gone through....I've had one ultrasound with bus which was clear, however I can't stop convincing myself there's something wrong with my pancreas due to symptoms, I've lost faith with my go as last time I went with my stomach issues and diarrhoea she didn't even examine me just prescribed me fybrogel, which says on box is for relief of constipation, not diarrhoea...it's really dragging me down now

Hopefulmi
27-01-15, 20:31
I guess we have to trust them. We would be getting sicker faster I think and after clear ultrasounds and for me, Liver function tests….theres nothing to suggest PC so I have to go with that

Juggsy
28-01-15, 10:17
In last 18 months I've had full bloods twice...sigmoidoscopy...barium enema....stool tests...ultrasound...aswell as drs poking around examining me, everything was fine...however I'm still in same boat with my symptoms and stomach and toilet issues, the HA Dragon is making me think they've missed something

Hopefulmi
28-01-15, 12:14
It's probably the HA dragon causing it which is the worst thing too :(