PDA

View Full Version : me again

herbie73
27-01-15, 20:03
Hi all, its me again, just a bit of advice needed, as you probably know from my post yesterday, I am worried about 2 small flatish, round gland Like things in my right boob, now I have had them checked twice, last time 2 weeks ago, and doc said all was OK , what I want to know and Iknow it sound stupid but iI'mworried that something may have developed in the 2 weeks since seeing doc , and maybe they were not there when he checked, Ihad been doing so well, advice please thanx xxx

Yogi
27-01-15, 21:44
Oh Herbie sweetheart. How many times have you seen the doctor about your boobs?
You must trust them and realise that this is your anxiety talking again.
You've been doing well... Don't let it slip now.
You are fine, sending a hug xx

herbie73
28-01-15, 07:06
Thanx yogi, I know but I just can't seem to let it go completely, I'm analysing ever little lump, bump, gland etc, xxxx

RetailMoth
28-01-15, 07:38
I'm not a doctor, of course, but if your doctor says they're fine, they're fine.

The funny thing about boobs is, a lot of them do get lumpy. Lots of us get lumps at some point in our lives, and most of the time they're benign. You can have lumps for many reasons - cysts (which a doctor would tell you about, so don't worry, you clearly don't have those), lymph nodes are located in the breast and can swell up when we're sick just like the ones by our throat can, or lumps of fat build-up - which are also benign.

If a doctor says it's okay, then what you probably have is just a bit of fat, or if you're under the weather the lymph node is acting up. Also, in my own personal experience, my breasts feel a little lumpier up to ten days before my period - if it's around that time for you, maybe it's that!
I'm sure you have nothing to worry about!