PDA

View Full Version : I think I ate some potato that was rotten, feeling sick? :(

eastofeden
27-01-15, 23:18
I fried some frozen oven chips because there was nothing else in the house, they tasted fine at first and looked normal.

but then I realised they were mushy on the outside and I asked my roommate if she had had any and she told me she took them out and put them in the fridge for a few days and then put them back in the freezer. why I have no idea. im kinda mad at her for not telling me.

but now I'm getting stomach cramps and feeling sick and I've heard the green bits or rotten potatoes can cause poisoning.

but there were no green bits or anything. but they must have been off.

now im freaking out and feel really sick. Am I going to die because of a few chips? lol but seriously :/

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:43 ----------

ok it's been a few hours and I'm still having bad stomach pains and cramps. I'm getting really anxious I feel like I'm going to be sick. it's not anxiety my stomach hurts a lot. should I call nhs 24 or something?

popejoan
27-01-15, 23:45
Well I think you are fine, it's definitely not gonna kill you or harm you badly. If you feel really anxious you can call 111, maybe they tell you to go to GP tomorrow so you can see a doctor tomorrow. Hope you feel better soon.