PDA

View Full Version : Could it be hormonal

paranoidjh
28-01-15, 12:47
Hi,

I had a fantastic result last week with an MRI scan totally clear, which should have gone some way to reassuring me that the light headed feeling that I have is nothing to worry about. The thing is, it is still there, I am full of cold which I know isn't helping but have never had this feeling when I have a cold before. I am now starting to wonder if it could all be hormonal. My mum was on HRT at 43 and I am 44 this year, basically before I go running back to the GP for some answers, I wondered if anyone else has this problem. I am trying not to stress as it makes it worse but I just want to feel normal again.

Annie0904
28-01-15, 13:12
Yes it could be hormonal. All my problems started during peri menopause. The only trouble is that because our hormones fluctuate so much at this time hormone tests can't always confirm it. The only time it can be confirmed is post menopause.

Libra
28-01-15, 13:55
Im same as Annie. I was absolutely fine until peri. Lightheadedness was a big part of my hormonal changes, amongst many other things.

paranoidjh
28-01-15, 13:59
sorry to be cheeky but can I ask your ages?

Annie0904
28-01-15, 14:01
I am 58 next week but started peri menopause symptoms about 45. Finally got hrt last year 2 years post menopause and doing so much better :)