PDA

View Full Version : Im Back....Shouldnt have left

JustBeMe
28-01-15, 17:19
Hi all,

Well guys, in the beginning of January Ihad ione of the worse attacks ever. It was so bad to the point where I completely broke down pacing, crying, rocking back and forth, racing thoughts, feeling physically awful. I thought I was going crazy. I thought I was crazy. I ended up in the crisis unit at the hospital.

I wasn't going to take any medication and deal with it through counseling and CBT. I'm glad I went in. I don't think I've cried so much. I needed some time to mourn and get it out and not scare my children away. Been through so much loss in the past several years and I just kept on going until I just crashed.

I was put on medication and I have to say it helped. Although Iccertainlyddon'twant to be on it llong term, eespecially the klonopin. (They say it was less addictive than xanax.

I'm out and have been able to leave my house, shop Alone briefly and get to a couple of doc aappointments Alone. I do know I've had some set backs because of health anxiety. Had a bone marrlongiopsy done not long ago and have to wait on the results. It tortuous. Lately I'm feeling like I'mgoing bbackwards a little bit. Not full blown attacks and not as often but so damn anxious and feeling at unrest.

Have to retrain my brain and the new program the hospital referredme to is great so im looking forward to worjing with these people. Ive obly seen yhem twice so far. Anyone go more than once a week? Sorry post is so ling but wanted to catch up. t .

Gregor
29-01-15, 13:03
Hi,

Sometimes i wish i could be committed to a hospital! it would take some of my worries away and just allow me to be me for a while. I think there comes a point where everyone suffering from these terrible afflictions should have some time to just rest, because dealing with life on top of this illness is so difficult.

Gregor