PDA

View Full Version : One for the ladies

Charlotte
12-01-07, 11:01
Hi everyone,

I just wondered if anyone had suffered recurrent thrush due to stress or anxiety?

Would really appreciate your feedback.

Hope everyone is having a panic free day.

Love
Charlotte xxx

yorkylover
12-01-07, 13:12
Hi charlotte,I used to have lots of problems down there!!!![:I]Soreness itching,keep wanting to wee.I had samples done,tests,swabs,examinations and all came back ok.It was all down to stress and anxiety.

Ellen XX

Charlotte
12-01-07, 13:21
Hi Ellen,

Thanks so much for getting back to me!! I have had swabs galore, tests everything but there doesn't seem to be any cause! I have done everything pecesseries, creams, natural yoghurt etc etc, it goes away then comes back, it's so so frustrating. Anyway a friend of mine mentioned that it can sometimes caused by stress and anxiety (I have suffered panic and anxiety on and off for 8 years) and recently due to a bereavement have had lots of nasty syptoms, but this is a new one on me.

So when you managed to control your anxiety did all the problems go away??

xxxx

yorkylover
12-01-07, 16:56
Hello again,I have found when Im having a good day(not very often)The symptoms are not there.Im 100% sure its all down to nerves,could be the same in your case is everything else is ok.I had to put myself through an examination to find out if all was ok and it was.

Ellen XX

peach
13-01-07, 04:42
hi everyone,
i havent had thrush for about 13 years, when i spoke to my auntie about it..she told me to stop using soap down there...to use maybe a little sorbelene cream instead, she said her gran told her, and her gran etc...
so i did stop using soap down there and guess what- never had thrush ever again..not even a little...ever...
i know it sounds unclean, but water and a bit or sorbelene does the job..and it beats the hell outta that awful itching and pain i used to get...
even just water will do the job....
of course needless to say showering daily is important..lol

its definatly worked for me...