PDA

View Full Version : dentist cancer

melvin
29-01-15, 18:50
Hi guys
After a few weeks of severe anxiety I went to my dentist today for a clean and I had a cam of my top inside back teeth as iv been getting pain there and my guns are recideing he said the xray pic don't look good and if it don't clear up I'd got to go to hospital case it's cancer he said give it a few weeks I had a picture of it a few 2weeks a go and it was fine then so it has changed he did say he was 98 percent certain it was not cancer but there's allways 2 percent it maybe
Now may anxiety gone through the roof again iv just started citapram this morn and waiting .It to kick in
I had a scare be for xmas with my chest xray one doc send fine no more action required I went again on the 23 Dec and another doc said I'd got shadows on my lungs so I had to wait all over Xmas till xray department opened again to be told all was ok it's like I try to get up and something else comes along to knock me down so now I'm feeling down again with worry

Annie0904
29-01-15, 19:02
98% certain it isn't...try to focus on that instead of the 2% as that means he is pretty sure it isn't.

melvin
29-01-15, 19:26
True mate but it's bloody hard work with this heath anxiety