PDA

View Full Version : Heart rate higher upon standing/walking and shortness of breath?

Strovbe
29-01-15, 22:17
Anyone else experience this? I'm starting to get super worried. It'll happen sometimes when I'm laying down but it usually happens when I'm walking.

CeeCeeCee
29-01-15, 23:11
I get similar, a wave of dull aches down to my legs when i go upstairs. it passes quickly though. Seems worse at might too.

mnaha
30-01-15, 00:36
Just happened to me.It has happened to me off and on all my life and i have been tested for all kinds of things including heart ,arteries etc.. and im suppose to be healthy.

CeeCeeCee
09-02-15, 14:56
I am still having this problem but I think it has subsided a little. I'm wondering if it could be high BP. Also little niggles on both sides of my chest, on and off. Anyone else had this kind of thing?

CA88
09-02-15, 22:33
Your heart rate is supposed to be higher when sitting/standing/walking because it's how the blood flow to your brain is maintained when you move from lying down to upright.

Shortness of breath is often just perceived and could just be because you're a bit unfit if you don't walk too much!