PDA

View Full Version : I need reassurance or advice :(

Poppette
30-01-15, 01:13
Hi everyone,
So I've got a few things going on and I'm just not coping very well.
I've been having migraines, dizziness and vertigo constantly whenever I walk around, pain around my belly button after eating, and more recently an increased amount of passing urine.

I'm at my wits end and sit in my room at night crying and praying for someone to tell me what's wrong with me. None of the doctors know exactly.

I am on citolopram and have only been on that for about 5 weeks. Ther vertigo has been constant since October after I suffered a migraine.

The urine thing is worrying me because I feel dizzy like I'm gonna pass out whenever I go and I go for a loooonnnnggg time. Every time. My doctor has tested my urine and says there is no infection and to just keep drinking. My kidneys are working ok, but I'm convinced I've got a tumour in there that is making me I'll and has spread to my intestines causing the stomach pains.

I had abnormal cells found in my smear test (sorry guys!) wich I have to have tested again.

I've been having muscle spasms, so they are sending me back to the neuro.

I had a heart ultrasound and a 24 hour tape, and they found that my heart was jumping all over the place and that it stops for 2 seconds up to 20 times a day- so once an hour. It appears worse after I eat or when I am lying down. If it progresses to 3, we will have to look at a pacemaker.

Also, they found out I have a severe vitamin d deficiency, but don't think the other symptoms are related.

I have a benign tumour in a salivary gland which is due to be removed. Again the experts are adamant that is not the problem. I just am getting more sick every week. I've lost a lot of weight despite eating normally.

I can't cope anymore. I can't sit here and think I've got a cancer in me that is spreading and I'm dying. But it's what I know is true. And I don't want to die. I'm 27.

I've had a brain MRI and CT, an upper abdominal scan of my vital organs, I've had an internal lady bits scan which were all ok, and I do have a healthy heart despite it's jumps. I'm worried that something could be irritating the vagus nerve and causing my heart to do that.

Apart from my vitamin d levels, the other bloods came back ok.

Should I be pushing for a uroscopy and colonoscopy? Should i just pay to have a full body MRI so I know what the hell is going on?

Has anyone got any experience of this stuff?
I'm terrified. I googled. I cried.

And exhausted.