PDA

View Full Version : boob worry need advice

goldenchicks522
30-01-15, 21:14
After being wporried about the tiny lump on my left breast nipple im now suffering from pain in only that breast, my left breast unfortunately did seem bigger in the mirror than my left which i now read online is bad! and it does feel warmer than my right breast! :weep::weep::weep::weep:I do feel a slight twinge and my other right boob feels slighrtly off but not painful like the left one.

I am terrified its something bad. I don;t know what to do, i remember having pain like this one breast only befire and it did go away on its own, but im gonna have to see the doctor unfortunately. on monday. :/ it does sort of feel like its the nipple thats causing the pain and thats radiating out to the rest of the boob, i wonder if the lump on my nipple is causing it? but it looks like a slightly bigger one of the nipple bumps i get on my nipple anyway and it doesnt look that out of the ordinary i think i have noticed it before.

I just cant not see a doctor about this im too worried despite me being so damn anxious about having to let them feel my boob

---------- Post added at 21:14 ---------- Previous post was at 21:11 ----------

edit: id say they both do feel a bit uncomfortable and tender, but the left boob is defintely worse,. :/

i am about half way through my contraceptive pills which means half way thru my period month, its not like im close to coming due period but not too far away but i dont think it could be that due to not being close to coming on, I recently started taking my contraceptive pills again after a break... of months... and i kept missing pills recently and taking at odd times, hoping this could be causing it?

RetailMoth
02-02-15, 03:16
Well, the good news is it's probably not cancer - I've been told that pain isn't a sign of cancer.

It might be the pills yeah, if you didn't take them for a while and only now started again.
But do you know how the lump got there? If there's a little lump and pain/heat radiates from it, it almost sounds like how bug bites, ingrown hair, and zits feel for me. (I've gotten pimples on my breasts before) Knowing how it might have gotten there will probably help a lot and offer an explanation!