PDA

View Full Version : Can open eyes in the morning or when I am sleep

lavender123
31-01-15, 11:00
I have posted before and haven't got any answeres I just wanted to know if you have a anxiety disorder like I have,with all the emotional fatique, when it go to bed my eyes are heavy and when I shut them when I try and open them I can't in the mornings it takes a few seconds or minuted to open them which is scaring me, can you tell me if you can wether being so tired or depressed can cause eye fatique in the muscles around the eye, I don't know wether it's sinus pain or congestion as during the day they feel alright and there is no pain,I have been using eye drops for dry eyes to see if it helps which it hasn't any ideas would be appreciated. Thankyou.

Pete_uk
31-01-15, 11:34
Hello :)

There something called 'Waking Sleep Paralysis' that you want to Google (or Bing, if you prefer!). Its basically where you become concious before your mind gets the body moving again. Its a method of keeping the body still when in a deep sleep and dreaming away, but sometimes it doesn't stop when you first wake up!

Its normal, not nice but normal.

lavender123
31-01-15, 11:48
The thing is pete uk. I am awake , but I cannot open eyes it's painful to open them ,mi wondered if it's fatique of the eye muscles.