PDA

View Full Version : havent felt right in over a year and very fed up

penguinbop
31-01-15, 16:59
I feel as if there is something wrong but i cant place it, most of the time i just dont feel right. For over a year ive had on and off dizziness, unbalance, eye problems and im just constantly living with a sense of unease. I dont know what to do anymore, i really hate feeling like this all the time and im sure there is a medical explanation for it. Im fed up and i wish i could habe a full body examination or something just to see.

Petesy
01-02-15, 00:54
I know how you feel i've felt that way for 4 years now getting bits n bobs (tests) done at a time when I wish they would just keep me in and as you said my friend a full body examination to put our minds at ease... Wish it was that simple, so far I've had a battery of blood tests all of which are normal an ultrasound which came back normal, chest x-ray results didn't unfortunately i Have the early signs of c.o.p.d chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, something I'll have to live with, most of all I'd like my heart and brain checked out, it depresses me thinking the worst all the time and I bet it's doing the same to yourself i try my best to accept it as anxiety as i don't know for sure if it's anything else.

Hope you get the necessary tests to put your mind at ease.

Best wishes

Petesy.