PDA

View Full Version : Back pain comes and goes?

Tinker28
31-01-15, 18:45
Hi there, a quick question kinda!

I was wondering if anyone can relate, I get left back side pain that comes and goes, so if it comes and goes I should not think the worse, right? I've been stressed and anxious for a long long time, more stressed out that I've ever been in my life before Christmas here, that's when I noticed the pain but it's not always there, but when it is I freak out. I sit a lot and I know I don't sit proper. Any support please, and thank you.

Alice1
31-01-15, 19:45
You definitely shouldn't think the worst! Back pain is extremely common, especially if you sit a lot and have bad posture.
Go and see your doctor and see what they say. They might be able to recommend a chiropractor.

Tinker28
31-01-15, 20:35
Yeah, I see my doctor all the time about things he is sick of me. So I think I'll just wait and see, I should exercise I never exercise ever.

Kelpinkangel
31-01-15, 20:49
I get that too, mine is due to bad posture and also anxiety as I tense up really badly. I've been to my gp and they understand about my health anxieties and they send me for anything I need to settle myself, which Isnt always a good thing. Anyways when I feel less stressed, mine goes away so I know it's all related.
Xxx

Tinker28
31-01-15, 21:07
Yes, and mine does go away so I'm going to go on to say it can't be anything to worry about, but I can't help but to worry.

Kelpinkangel
01-02-15, 02:05
That's understandable that you worry about it. That's our problem �� xxx