PDA

View Full Version : Omg I'm ridiculously anxious

crystal17
31-01-15, 20:30
:ohmy: I'm feeling so odd, really scared and on edge. I could burst into tears at any moment and got all this tension in me. I don't want anyone around me yet feel so alone.

Im getting pissed off with the slightest thing....and just want to escape where I am.

My hearts racing, my breathing is all over the place and ive got this weird feeling of chills and like the back of my neck is sensitive!

Not coping :weep::weep::weep:

Kelpinkangel
31-01-15, 20:57
I'm sorry to hear your not feeling too good. I can relate 100% to what your said. Do you have anyone with you at the moment?

crystal17
31-01-15, 21:16
Hi, yes my son in the other room playing on his pc and chatting to his friends, and my partner. Think its him who's freaking me out as he's saying some very odd things and won't leave me alone...its a long story but I've written about him on here before and what it's like.

Im sorry that you know what this feels like - it sucks, quite simply!

People think im just being dramatic when i say my anxiety is bad, they just don't take it seriously :weep:

Thank you for replying :hugs:

Kelpinkangel
01-02-15, 02:09
I think only someone who has suffered can truly understand the torment we go through. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I'm new here so I'm not sure of the background but I'm sure I'll get up to speed soon.

Hoping you have a peaceful evening, as best as can be xxx

crystal17
01-02-15, 10:29
Thanks Kelpinkangel, means alot that you replied x

Hope you are doing ok too.

Kelpinkangel
01-02-15, 11:34
I'm ok, struggling to take my 2nd day of anxiety medication because of the side effects but other than that I'm ok xxx

crystal17
01-02-15, 12:06
Sorry to hear that - what meds are you on?