PDA

View Full Version : tooth worry pushing me into a downward spiral

pepsi
31-01-15, 22:03
Good evening. ...I really need some advice it's pushing me into server paranoia and worry. I have anxieties I know...All are very real but this is even more real ...I've always had a phobia of dentists ....about 2 years ago I had to bite the bullet and go...first time in about 10 years ...He fixed me up ...but I know I have gum problems. ..Most of which I've home treated and they have really improved. However my one front tooth had root canal about 15 years ago it's a slightly different colour to my other tooth which appears to look a lot longer ...I think this is due to gum problems in the past. My teeth have always been straight no gaps...but a week or so ago next to the slightly longer tooth I've noticed a gap forming next to the other tooth. I'm looking in the mirror all the time panicking fretting goggling. ...getting scared staying indoors.....not seeing anyone. I've never had it easy with my teeth and now this has happened over night....I'm scared my tooth is gonna get loose and fall out .......its 40 years old and I think we'll do teeth shift ...This is not one of my panics over a twitch or Ms this is real I see it in the mirror all the time ...

Dan Wales
31-01-15, 22:16
Hi I know how you feel I am scared off the dentist. Try to distract yourself to take your mind off your teeth. I got over my fear of the dentist and hopefully you will.