PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Stomach Feeling :(

Petesy
01-02-15, 00:44
Hi Everyone

I have this really uncomfortable feeling in my stomach like i have a led weight in it plus all sorts of popping and gurgling noises from it, i also feel quite nauseous which is starting to bring the agitation on.

I've also been to the toilet about 5 times (sorry) but this strange feeling still won't shift.. I've had a cup of peppermint tea to no prevail :( i'm lying down atm rubbing my stomach and it sounds like a party is going on in there oh and also i can physically see my abdomen cramping then going back to normal which is making me jump.

Can anyone relate or any ideas how to rid this

It'd be much appreciated

Thanks

Petesy.

---------- Post added at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

Anyone?

---------- Post added at 00:44 ---------- Previous post was at 00:25 ----------

Calling all tummy personnel??

Annie0904
01-02-15, 12:15
I have just noticed your post and hope you are feeling better this morning?

Petesy
01-02-15, 21:42
Thanks Annie for your reply

Feeling a bit better thank you

I've been getting this probably 5 times a month I was just wondering if yourself Annie or anyone else has an incline of what this could be..??

I forgot to mention to my gp who i seen last week probably cause their's so much i want him to check out lol.

Petesy.

Annie0904
01-02-15, 21:52
It sounds like ibs to me. I sometimes have a soak in a hot bath and that seems to help.

mandie
01-02-15, 23:41
Hi, iv had similar the past few days. My stomach felt really heavy and I had to keep going to the toilet.

I do suffer with ibs, so I think I may eaten something that has disagreed with me.

hope u are feeling a bit better now

debs71
02-02-15, 00:50
Calling all tummy personnel??

That comment did make me laugh, lol. :D

Yes, I agree with Annie that it sounds suspiciously like IBS symptoms. My stomach could knock out a fair good tune on 'Top of the Pops' at the moment (it it was still on TV of course) :wacko:

There are things that may help. A heat pad on your tummy/hot water bottle, chamomile tea is good for settling the stomach, Wind Setler tablets for the windy gurgling/discomfort (or anything with Simeticone in) and also, small, regular meals. I find these symptoms are worse when I haven't eaten in a while.