PDA

View Full Version : feel like I'm waiting for something to go wrong

spacebunnyx
01-02-15, 09:33
Hi everyone,

I hope someone can knock some sense into me or put me on the right track of what to do.

So a month ago I had another early miscarriage (#5) following fertility treatment. I was only 5 weeks or so.

Last year I was told I had pretty high antinuclear antibodies, meaning that for some reason my body is attacking itself (320 speckled) the two main causes of a high result are autoimmune diseases or cancer.

I have a history of recurrent high risk cervical hpv infection that I had treated once but came back and am.now being watched.

For my last fertility treatment I was put on steroids 25mg to lower my antibodies (theory being I may be attacking the baby). I've stopped them. I don't actually have any autoimmune problem diagnosed other than the antibodies.

But, now I have this sensation of a small lump at the back of my mouth, top of throat. Kind of like there's a crumb there.

To top it off I'm having pain in my right breast and it stabs when I move.

I feel like I'm waiting for bad news And I'm not sure what the rational thing to do is. I'm having cbt over the phone to try to deal with depression related to the infertility...

Should I be worried? I've had both symptoms about a week. I'm 33 years soon to be 34.

Please please help.

Space xxx

spacebunnyx
01-02-15, 17:31
Hi, really would just appreciate any comments... I know not many have been in my situation but we've all got HA. I just don't know if it's reasonable to go to the gp or should I sit it out some more and it might ease off...

DaisyP
01-02-15, 21:48
Hi Space,

Have you spoken to your Dr about the symptoms? I'm not saying you need to get things checked out but maybe if continues it could help to make an appt?

I do hope you're ok. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. When we have HA, we become so hypersensitive & notice every little thing. I thought my vision had gone funny earlier & turns out it was an eyelash covering my vision. The panic it gave me!

I feel your pain, I had CBT for HA amongst other things and it does help you. Here if you want a chat, anxiety is truly awful and it helps when people understand how it can consume you. X