PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Tired All Day

Vigilante
01-02-15, 18:10
Hello,

This might sound crazy, I am experiencing crazy tiredness and fatigue levels, I have been having this on and off since early last year but this time it is so so strong, it has built up over the last 2-3 weeks starting off with eye strain fatigue like symptoms with aching in my eyebrows, eyes, eye scokets, whilst I also have lightheadedness, spaced out feelings and tingly feelings in my legs, I also started twitching alot last night.

I have been getting strange symptoms for quite sometime and have believed since october 2012 that I have a brain tumour, I have not been tested for this.

I guess I am worried sick would you say if I had actually had a Brain Tumor that long I would be either dead or in a very bad way right now?

I know that I do suffer health anxiety as I have had so many episodes in the past but I also seem to get over the top anxious about other things in life that are not health related so I unsure if I might have a form of GAD at this point?

I also have high blood pressure at age 33, I do not smoke, do not drink alcohol and eat a pretty good diet (mostly not man made foods) and am at a decent weight, usually I'm also exercising at the gym 3 x per week.

my levels are 140/90+ constantly, I actually need to have an operation of my left cornea but it has been canceled at the moment untill my blood pressure has stabilised as at the hospital it was 169/109, drs office 189/125 and at home most 150/100, however I cannot get any success with bp meds so far.

current symptoms:

Headaches
Fatigue/sleepiness
Lightheadedness
Spaced Out/Brain Fog
High Blood Pressure
Excessive Sweating
Tingling limbs