PDA

View Full Version : hello HELP

april walker
02-02-15, 12:50
hello to everybody on the site I have just registered as I am in agony,2nd time this has happened to me now.

I have trapped wind in my ribs and chest it feels like its in my lungs . cant breath cant walk. serious cramps all over my top half. I have tried fizzy drink and warm tea I have even drunk laxative and that's not worked I just want it to go away.

I rang a ambulance 2 month ago when I first had it hospital kept me in put me on morphine had x rays but nothing they said trapped wind I really think I have IBS. I don't understand why they did not mention this . I read a article last night about IBS and I have all of the symptoms . I would not wish it on my worst enemy. ouch can any one give me any advise I cant move. kindest painifull regards . April
:weep::lac::weep:

venusbluejeans
02-02-15, 12:55
Hiya april walker and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: