PDA

View Full Version : got drs later for my breast

goldenchicks522
02-02-15, 13:04
been having pain in my breast only one of them, and its been for days now probably about a week but it got worse, kept thinking it was improving but iit just wont go away it seems. I've never had any kind of breast pain before in one breast, i only remember vaguely once possibly might have

so weird that they kind of both feel tender but i think the one thats painful does feel hotter and bigger and thats making me so worried this isnt normal.
im not sure im not just getting anxious and thinking its worse on that boob though, but its only painful on that one :weep::weep::weep:

unfortunately i read online about something called inflammatory breast cancer and now i cant stop googling it and my appts at 4 btu i wish it was now, im so worried that this is what it is :(((

how much is my risk it is that ? i know my aunty and gran both had cancer (breast) i think but not absolutely sure it was both breast, whats the chances it was that cancer ? whats the chances this is cancer? :((( i dont have any skin dimpling or anything or really inverted nipple but was worried it was a bit inverted! dont have any discharge either and id know if i did right?

so worried about this and my appointment in case this is something bad, im too scared to google anymore ! help? :(

Dan Wales
02-02-15, 13:09
Stop googling and take deep breaths. Your appointment is at 4. Go for a little walk to clear your mind so you know what to ask the doctor when you see them later on.

herbie73
02-02-15, 13:12
You will be fine, your anxiety is making you feel worse, I think ibc is quite rare, I had this worry, I thought I had all different symptoms of breast cancer, convinced myself, once you have been to the drs you will feel a lot better, try to stay calm, its normal to have pain in one breast, its probably hormonal, good luck, let us know how you get on. Xxxx

spacebunnyx
02-02-15, 14:22
Hi stop googling! I have breast pain at the mo as well, had it for over a week. Hurts when I take a deep breath too. Not going to gp just yet as think it could be just hormones. If I still have it next week I'll go
I've read that pain is rarely a sign of cancer. All the best Xxx

goldenchicks522
02-02-15, 17:49
ok i'm back :)
well the doctor seemed to think it is nothing bad, but I don't know if i actually believe him. :/
The pain is just really bad and ive never had anything like it before.

Part of me also wonders if this could be a puled muscle in my upper arm though? keep feeling it so much in breast though. i lean on my elbows/arm a bit sometimes.

I only hope this goes away and doesnt come back then my worr can also go away

herbie73
02-02-15, 18:10
You need to believe the Dr, they would not leave it, if they thought it was anything, try to relax and stop googling, I had breast pain in one side when I was anxious about it, it was like a burning pain, it has gone now, it could be hormonal or anxiety, mine was anxiety, big hugs xxxx

pinky260
02-02-15, 20:41
I hope you're ok. I had the exact same & the dr said the same to me & mine comes & goes so i try not to worry now. I also have a trapped nerve in my arm on that said i wonder if it is related.