PDA

View Full Version : Head pain = tiredness or tiredness = head pain

RyanM1994
02-02-15, 13:53
Hi Guys,
The question I wanted to ask was too long for the title so I tried to shorten it and failed

Basically, I'm worried and confused, like everyone on this forum. That's why we are here, if we didn't have anxiety and health worries we would not be on this forum, or at least this section of the forum.

Basically, this has always confused me.
Doctors say that tiredness can cause headaches, right?
They also say that Headaches (more specifically from a brain tumour) can cause tiredness.

if you couldn't tell already, I have the two symptoms listed above, really bad constant headache that hurts in different places but most of the time the left side of my head, I have very bad tiredness and also I am very forgetful lately. This has been happening for a good 2 weeks.

I haven't even been anxious with it, I thought I would just let it run it's course, but today I'm back to work and cannot cope!

popejoan
02-02-15, 14:02
Well, also anxiety can cause both of them :)
I'm extremely tired as well, unfortunately it makes me freak out about MND.
I have occasional headaches too, headaches are too common, you shouldn't be worried unless they get progressively worse.

debs71
02-02-15, 15:15
I agree with popejoan.

It sounds like anxiety. Anxiety creates a lot of tiredness due to the constant adrenaline pumping, and also headaches through tension. Barely a day goes by that I don't have some kind of head pain, and the headaches I get can be incredibly intense and painful. Forgetfulness is also anxiety related. I forget a ton of things, even something basic like what day it is!! :wacko:

Anything related to a brain tumour is far, far more intense, and is accompanied by other symptoms such as severe vomiting.

It is far too coincidental that you are an anxiety sufferer, as far as these symptoms go, that it would actually be anything sinister.

Try not to worry. Many of us can relate. :winks: