PDA

View Full Version : anxiety back struggling to control

suedeaves
02-02-15, 18:30
Hi everyone, my name is Sue. My old anxiety is back after 3years of controlling and coming off medication. My partner has recently been made redundant and this us causing a huge strain on us. We are both petrified. Thought I d rejoin to help keep it all at bay and for some support during this time. Feel free to get in touch

Dan Wales
02-02-15, 18:32
Hi Sue welcome back to the forum.

venusbluejeans
02-02-15, 18:35
Hiya suedeaves and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

RubyToo
02-02-15, 19:25
Hi Sue
cant offer much help, but do understand. My husband lost his contract last year in September and was out of work for a couple of months, was a very scary time for us - he is now only on 3 month rolling contract, so I start getting jittery any time soon, despite trying to be positive its not easy I know. Wish you both all the best, and hope something turns up soon.

Burt42
03-02-15, 03:32
I've been in a similar situation. the best advice I can give is to always strive to see opportunity in the pitfalls of your life. there is always room to learn and grow.
hoping you recieve some relief soon. :)

suedeaves
03-02-15, 06:15
Thanks guys this is really hard, he is main earner as we have 3 children. I work part time but my wages barely cover our bills. Just hope he finds something soon. Its been such a shock. I am trying to stay positive but feel like am hanging on by my fingernails ��