PDA

View Full Version : Today is my three year anniversary !

Gemmal
02-02-15, 20:30
Three years ago to this date I went to the docs for the first time and broke down thinking I had lymphoma !

I can't believe it ! I've been anxious for three years and boy has it taken it's toll on me

I'm having a really bad night tonight as I have a lingering cough and some bad bouts of diahhrea (sorry tmi )

Still thinking its cancer that has now spread through my body !! :(

I wish I could switch my brain off and enjoy my life

claireypoo
02-02-15, 21:42
Hi
I've had anxiety since 2006, so a long time now. In that time, I've had years with no anxiety at all. It DOES get better, (for me, with Claire Weekes & with the right therapy). Unfortunately my home life is so amazingly stressful and I get so little sleep that it's hard to get better completely.

Have you had any therapy? Meds? Does anything help?

Claire
X

Gemmal
03-02-15, 12:37
Hi claire thanks so much for your reply !
Sorry to hear you have been suffering so long but really pleased you have had years with no Anxiety - proves that there is hope for me lol

I'm going to make an app with my gp and hopefully nip this in the bud :)

Nathand91
04-02-15, 10:03
Hey Gemmal
don't worry I'm coming up for my seventh year and am still here if I had what I feared I have had in the past I would have been long gone several times over. You will be fine, just keep working on accepting the anxiety and simply know that it won't hurt you take care :)