PDA

View Full Version : introducing me

eec
03-02-15, 02:48
not quite sure what to do here but ok a little about me:
Im having a pretty bad anxiety EP right now so took to the internet and that's how I found this.
I suffer from pretty sever anxiety and panic attacks not been diagnosed but I've been toldiIprobably have panic disorder. I've had anxiety all my life but it had been manageable up until about a year ago when the panic attacks started. I went to cousling that my uni offer but it didn't help me at all so I stopped going. then I failed second year of uni which I am now resitting. my condition (not sure if that's the right word) can vary from happy confident loving life to don't leave my bed for a week crippling anxiety and panic attacks. now its badly affecting my uni work and life again. I get anxiety about going into uni then I get anxiety because I missed uni its a never ending cycle. never been to a doctor but I think its about time I should.

so that was a little bit about me.

yeah

bye x

venusbluejeans
03-02-15, 02:53
Hiya eec and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: