PDA

View Full Version : Cipralex Update

karl
02-09-04, 14:19
Hi

Just wanted to give an update on how things are going with my medication, cipralex is only the second antidepressant i have taken after 2 horrible days on sertraline was made me feel angry and very anxious.

I have now been on Cipralex for 9 days and havent really had any side effects apart from feeling tired alot more, i hope having no side effects doesnt mean its not going to work, obviously dont feel any different yet but hoping to see some improvement within the next 7-10 days.

But seems quite a good anti-depressant as far as side effects goes.

:D

twister
02-09-04, 14:33
HI Karl

Side effects aren't related to whether something will work or not so don't worry. The first time i took it I was nauseous and panicky, the second time I had no side effects and it worked both times so dont worry!

It started to work for me after about two weeks.

Keep us posted

Emily

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
Understanding is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad

seh1980
02-09-04, 16:56
hi there Karl,

Glad to hear that you are doing well on the meds!! I'm sure that you won't have any problems. Take care.

Sarah :D

Meg
02-09-04, 17:42
Can take 2- 6 weeks to work

Meg

sal
02-09-04, 19:58
Hi Karl

Pleased the side affects arent causing you any concerns. It can take quite a while to work like Meg says so hang in there.

Love Sal xxxxx

sarah
02-09-04, 20:16
Hi Karl

I had no side effects whatsoever and they have done nothing but good things for me!

Sarah
xx