PDA

View Full Version : Visit to docs!!!

matilda
13-01-07, 14:19
Hi everyone i went to the Docs so she could examine me after all my moaning and groaning!! She checked my womb and ovarys and said they were fine, she checked my back passage and said it was fine, she checked my mouth and said there was no thrush, she palpated my abdomen and said it was fine. My mouth she puts down to the cold i have just had and my abdo pain to adhesions from the ectopic pregancy in 1998.

All in all she gave me a clean bill of health and shes a good doc so why am i not ecstatic????

My back will stay the same as i cant have physio till febuary and my back passage is itchy (sorry) but otherwise i feel ok, even my cystitis is clearing up.

Sorry to go on, But am i mad???????

manmoor
13-01-07, 14:32
No Matilda hun your not mad. So glad you got a clean bill of health. Try to be pleased your ok I know it's hard for us. xxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

Meg
13-01-07, 15:19
Write down her findings and keep them somewhere you can refer to them easily and when you next doubt your health get them out and read it ...

As for your anxiety - now you need to work on that yourself in the knowledge that you are in good health

Meg

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

nomorepanic
13-01-07, 15:23
It is always good to get a clean bill of health so try to concentrate on that and now work on the other problems.

Good luck with it.

As for the itchy back passage - get some cream called Anusol from the chemist - that should reduce the itchiness.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

matilda
13-01-07, 15:35
Thanx Nic will do that!!!

yorkylover
13-01-07, 17:47
Hi matilda,glad everything went ok pet.I know what its like to get the itchy bum!!!!!!!![:I]Like Nic said get some anusol,it works a treat.
You are not mad at all.[:P]:)[:P]

Ellen XX

matilda
14-01-07, 20:37
Have still got foul taste in mouth and tongue looks gross could that be sinuses??? I darent make ANOTHER appt with my Doc!!!