PDA

View Full Version : Worried after Blood Test results

goaway1
03-02-15, 21:55
Hi All,

After jolting awake in the night a few weeks ago ans struggling to breathe and feeling like I was having a Heart Attack I went to the Doctors.I was then sent for Chest-X Ray and Blood Tests...X-Ray came back ok but Blood Tests did not and now i'm really worries sick and Anxiety going back to how it was 5 years ago when I was last on this forum.

Blood came back as showing Low Iron and High CRP (I think) was told it should be '14' and it was '30' bu the reception at docotors. I was asked to go for more blood tests which I did today.

I'm so worried that this could be cancer or something serious as my symptoms match all those, I feel weak and arms and legs feel like they will give way,hot sweats and arms ache really bad also feeling a bit sick, i'm constantly tired and feel like i'm going to shut down.

Thinking about the results coming back is really worrying , all my tests in the past have came back ok but this time they haven't so it's sent me rather worried...

Thanks for listening

popejoan
03-02-15, 22:26
You have low iron symptoms. it is normal to feel weak if your iron levels are low. It is probably due to heavy period or low iron diet.

goaway1
03-02-15, 22:33
I'm a male so can't be period haha.and my diet is quite high in iron...which is worrying me more

popejoan
03-02-15, 22:35
Oh haha sorry :) I had low iron too as I don't eat meat much, I took iron tablets and the levels went up. I don't know what CRP is though.