PDA

View Full Version : hi there

summer
13-01-07, 19:14
[:I] hi i dont really know what to write so i'll keep it brief im 27 and have suffered panic attacks depression anxiety etc etc for a long while and i really would like to make friends with people who will not judge me so i am glad i have found this web site

ceecee
13-01-07, 19:15
hi summer
welcome to the forum
you,,ll find lots of people here who know how you feel
take care
rach x

clickaway
13-01-07, 19:18
Welcome aboard Summer!

I have found this to be a very comfortable site, and hope you make some friends here too. You are not alone.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

manmoor
13-01-07, 19:39
Hi Summer,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

PhantasyStar
13-01-07, 21:39
Hey ya Summer, welcome to the forum. I am also a newcomer here too. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Take Care.

ricochet
13-01-07, 22:06
Hi Summer

we are all sort of in the same boat here, hope you find NMP as helpful as i have. Just making new friends is a big help.

Be happy:D

Richard

ricochet
13-01-07, 22:07
Hi Summer

we are all sort of in the same boat here, hope you find NMP as helpful as i have. Just making new friends is a big help.

Be happy:D

Richard

kittykat
13-01-07, 22:39
Hi Summer ,

Welcome to the site, you'll meet a lot of people here who are going through what your going through, everyone's lovely.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson

yorkylover
13-01-07, 23:07
Hi Summer and welcome.;)

Ellen XX

honeybee3939
13-01-07, 23:57
Hi Summer,

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

summer
14-01-07, 09:01
Hi all thank you so much for replying to me i wasnt sure if anyone would really ut it as made me feel better that you have i really appreciate it honestly [8D]

sandlin
14-01-07, 11:31
welcome summer

This is a great place for info and to make new friends

Linda xx

weepinky
14-01-07, 12:30
Hi summer (what a lovely name)!

Just wanted to say a big warm welcome to you hun, I also suffer from panic, anxiety and drepression and thought I was the only one in the world who did!!!! You will find lots of friends and support here:D

Love Pinky

trac67
14-01-07, 14:09
Hi Summer,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'