PDA

View Full Version : breast lump

nicolag84
04-02-15, 18:07
We iv bin doing really well and i mean really well but went in the bath last night and did my breast check and found a lump so my head has gone west again .iv had lumps befor and the first one was an injury and the second one was fatty tissue .but cos of my ha am thinkin thats it for me i no it be bad and am scared to go doctors cos she just put it down to my anxiety lile ahe always does and i no it sounds funny but i dont like to get my boobs out dont mind my other bits but i hate my breasts so much .the last time this happened i begged the doctor to take my breast off .

chrisjose1913
04-02-15, 18:34
Best go to the GP asap, but don't scare yourself with google. Breast lumps are very common, The vast majority of breast lumps are benign (non-cancerous) It is important you see your GP as soon as possible if you notice a lump in your breasts so a cause can be confirmed. Finding a lump in your breast can be a worry, but around 90% of breast lumps are benign. hope all turns out fine :)

nicolag84
04-02-15, 18:55
I will get it checked at doctors asap thanks

Littlemisssunshine10
06-02-15, 21:23
Get it checked ASAP I've been refers to hospital twice and been nothing bad, most times
It's nothing but best to check!

nicolag84
06-02-15, 21:29
Iv bin to the doctors and she is sendin me to the breast clinic .this will be the third time iv bin but still worried sick its silly i no

Littlemisssunshine10
06-02-15, 21:41
I don't think it will ever stop being somthing to worry about just remember how unlikely it is to be anything bad Hun xx

nicolag84
07-02-15, 09:48
I don't think it will ever stop being somthing to worry about just remember how unlikely it is to be anything bad Hun xx

Thank you for talkin to me .iv wake up this morning with pains in my belly and other places.iv bin doin really well to and now bk to were i started panicking about ever little thing .

snowflake293
07-02-15, 12:31
Massive hugs to you hun, you have been doing so well recently and I know it has been tough. Just remember the vast majority of breast lumps are harmless, but it is so important to get it checked out as a precaution.

Don't worry about the aches and pains in your belly, you know that is most likely down to all the anxiety you are feeling at the moment.

I know exactly how you are feeling with the panicking over every little thing, I was like that before Christmas. Make sure you keep talking to people about how you feel - try and rationalise the fears if you can.

Thinking of you hun xx

nicolag84
07-02-15, 14:37
Massive hugs to you hun, you have been doing so well recently and I know it has been tough. Just remember the vast majority of breast lumps are harmless, but it is so important to get it checked out as a precaution.

Don't worry about the aches and pains in your belly, you know that is most likely down to all the anxiety you are feeling at the moment.

I know exactly how you are feeling with the panicking over every little thing, I was like that before Christmas. Make sure you keep talking to people about how you feel - try and rationalise the fears if you can.

Thinking of you hun xx

Thanks hun iv just got a phone call off the breast clinic iv got go this Friday omg thats very quick only went doctors last night plus Friday the 13th omg how un lucky is that xxx

snowflake293
07-02-15, 18:44
Hope all goes well on Friday hun, at least you won't have to be waiting too long. Will be thinking of you - let us know how it goes xxx

nicolag84
18-02-15, 22:59
Just to let u all no it was just a fatty lump :D

Justme1970
19-02-15, 08:42
My dr refers anyone with a breast lump as a matter of course within a week. You know yourself it could be many other things.