PDA

View Full Version : lips in the corner slightly white/blue

flutterbuy
05-02-15, 19:20
hi guys trying to stay away from google and not panic, but noticed earlier on my bottom lip on the left the corner of my lip is a little white/blue and im panicking a little as I saw something about this the other day but didn't read it as didn't want to feed my brain more symptoms and now I wish I knew what it was about, iv been googling stuff about heart and PE so im convinced its something to do with that and now panicking what with my dvt scare and being worried at the mo about pe, does anyone else get this?? is it normal??? since noticing my lip has gone all tingly and feels weird I know that can be anxiety, im just so worried about the blue/white colour in the corner part :( xx

---------- Post added at 19:20 ---------- Previous post was at 17:28 ----------

anyone?? :(

snowflake293
05-02-15, 19:56
Sorry you are having a panic over this :( I know how scary it is when you noticed symptoms like that. My fingers looked a bit blue earlier in the week and I started freaking out, but then it went away.

This might sound a bit daft but have you been out in the cold much recently? It might just be due to that?

Try not to Google if you can help it, as most of the stuff it brings up is worst case scenario.

xx

flutterbuy
06-02-15, 17:37
hey hun thank you for your reply, I had been out in the old that day but still have it today then again iv been out today aswell lol, yep that's why I didn't google lol I hate google! again thank you hun xx

Amylee1982
06-02-15, 22:40
Hi

I get this a lot and its caused me some right panic and worry over the years..i have realised i am sensitive to the cold..i notice it more in different lighting which i think is to do with the veins that are there. Its so scary but perfectly normal for some people...id say the tingling was you panicking....obviously im not a doctor its just my opinion from my experience. I also think the way i breath could be a reason as i hold my breath and shallow breath when im worried or thinking negative x

Mrschurchill
06-02-15, 22:57
Yeah I have this to. Some days I notice it more than others but just used it now! Just my bottom lip. X