PDA

View Full Version : Head pressure - neck tension?

lily413
05-02-15, 18:38
For a month or so I've been experiencing on/off pressure and throbbing in my forehead/eye brows/bridge of nose and occasionally in my ears. It is worse when I bend over or have my head in a pushed forward position. I also seem more prone to head rush at the moment. I notice that if I tense my neck muscles the pressure is worse. I have also had a headache every day for the past couple of weeks. This happened about a year and a half ago too and lasted a couple of month but went away. Any ideas? Thanks!

Mrschurchill
08-02-15, 22:29
I'm having the EXACT same at the moment. Just feels pressurised! It's not nice and making my HA go a bit wild xx

Ange1
08-02-15, 23:24
Sounds like a sinus problem which can be made worse by anxiety due to tension in the head and neck muscles. X

lily413
14-02-15, 10:54
I went to a chiropractor and he said these are all symptoms of poor posture, specifically Forward Head Posture. It all makes sense!

helenclaire
14-02-15, 11:30
I get this too, my nose always feels slightly blocked, and my neck and shoulders feel stiff and achy, also a feeling of pressure in my head and ears and a lightheaded/headrush feeling.
I have had it for a while I spend a lot of time sat in the same position and I know my posture isn't great so think it all related.
X

googlequeen
21-02-15, 03:04
Hi there.
I had this same thing... on and off for 3 months.
Some days the pressure was ridiculous.
My doctor thought it might be related to TMJ?
I still get it from time to time, but no where near as bad as I did for those three months.
A x

Libra
08-05-15, 14:02
I know that feeling too..I seem to get neck tension,shoulders tension running alongside sinus issues.