PDA

View Full Version : convinced its ovarian cancer!.. 😧

farley1109
05-02-15, 23:42
Heya ladies, so the last 2 months i've been getting pains around ovaries area, excess gas, pain around pubic bone, legs and lower back!.. yesterday i had an external pelvic ultrasound but she didnt do the internal scan a she said she had a clear enough view.. everything was fine she said. So i leave and GOOGLE. App oc doesnt always show up on the external scan! Grrr why did i google?... 😠 feel so scared and alone worrying i will leave my kids with no mum 😢 anyone else had similar pains? Thanks

Littlemisssunshine10
06-02-15, 21:36
Omg I have exactly the same goig on, my pains got worse but I had a scan a couple months ago external was all fine and didn't do internal but now I want another and want an internal' xx

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 ----------

I also have A 15 month old and I always worry I'll leave him with nooo mum ���� I close him sooo much!

farley1109
06-02-15, 23:03
Its horrible isn't it!.. :mad: i've heard you can request a blood test for oc!.. ive booked a docs app for tuesday to see what the next plan of action is!.. cos the pain in my lower back and pubic area is agony!.. message me if you want to chat more :hugs: xxx p.s our fear is the same worrying about leaving our kids

Beckie4567
08-02-15, 21:16
You can have a blood test I had one 9 months ago mine was fine ask for one put your mind at rest x

farley1109
09-02-15, 10:12
Thanks beckie i may ask for it on tuesday!.. x

Beckie4567
24-05-15, 08:55
How did u get on x