PDA

View Full Version : So fed up of these pins and needles :-(

DaisyP
06-02-15, 07:13
Anyone else get this? Mine is getting worse! I only have to sit on the sofa and I'll get up and have pins and needles in my feet, or lay in bed on my side with one leg on top of the other & I get pins and needles. It's so frustrating! I keep telling myself that it's just a very sensitive nervous system but the anxious side of my mind just says MS MS MS :-(

Littlemisssunshine10
06-02-15, 21:19
I have had the worst health anxiety about a year ago until 7 months ago and had pins and needles bad with it! I felt fine until now HA back bad .. But it is HA trust me xx

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

It's in your head as you think more about it trust me, try let the sensation go..

DaisyP
06-02-15, 21:22
Little miss sunshine, thank you. Where did you get yours? Mine is awful! It's bothering me so much :-(

Littlemisssunshine10
06-02-15, 21:32
In my hands,
Legs and feet drove me insane!! But you will think about it loads so it gets worse even when you try not to it's still there so u think more! Xx

DaisyP
06-02-15, 21:34
Oh really? That makes me feel better. Its so horrible :-( I keep feeling like my leg will give way (foot drop) but I have complete strength in it!

Littlemisssunshine10
06-02-15, 21:40
Yeh I can't tell u how many times I have had this problem I would wake up and think my hand will come off or it's so painful with pins and needles that I was having a stroke.. It will pass thou! U had it long?

missrio
06-02-15, 21:48
I get this too :(. Horrible and annoying as it can be hard to ignore and just when you are starting to calm down can trigger another attack. Anyone else think this? I just try to remind myself that I have experienced these symptoms before in the past due to anxiety so they will pass again.

DaisyP
06-02-15, 22:10
It's only been constant for a couple of days but jumps from one leg to the other (reassures me a bit).

It's so irritating! Will be good to hear if others have had it.

Light_Bringer777
07-02-15, 01:08
Just a thought, if it's fixed to a certain area like feet or legs or arms, perhaps try checking if bad posture or something could be causing it?

I'm seeing a chiropractor right now for neck pain and slight numbness in my arms.

DaisyP
07-02-15, 13:08
I might have a look into seeing a chiro again but it's so expensive! Unfortunately mine is so widespread so i don't think it is related to one area.

Hopefullly the neuro on Wednesday can put my mind at ease x