PDA

View Full Version : Can't cope....don't know what to do

Pineapplepie
06-02-15, 10:09
I'm having a really bad week. Over last weekend my anxiety was very very bad. My partner even had to take the day off work to be with me.
Today for certain reasons it's again off the scale. My partners at work, I'm too concerned with worrying my mum about my feelings and I'm alone.

I feel like I'm going crazy, unable to concentrate on anything at all and my thoughts are full of worry, panic and scenarios.
Should I call my local crisis line or samaritans?

Does anyone else get like this?

I feel like such a worthless loser

lior
06-02-15, 10:13
Yes, call the samaritans or the crisis line if you feel overwhelmed. There is no shame in getting help.

I get like this a lot. So much so, that some days I can't even leave the house. I'm having a bit of a bad morning today, following a bad day yesterday.

If you don't like being alone, don't be alone. Go out and distract yourself.

I feel like a loser sometimes too, but just remind yourself that you are feeling this way because it's a mental health problem and you are trying to get better. It's a process and it will take time to learn how to handle it.

Pineapplepie
06-02-15, 12:06
I feel like that today, that I don't want to leave the house either.
I'm tired of feeling this way

gregcool
06-02-15, 12:14
pineapple..you are not alone..i have this going on most days and weeks.it worries me bad,but at the sametime iv kind of got used to it now.it feels like a normal thing now and this is how i am.i dont like it but i dont fight it.i have days where i need to vent my problems .i cant relax or watch the tv .im figity and my mind wont stop worrying about everything and anything all day and night..call the crisses team if you feel realy bad or the samaritons get the suport you need and dont suffer alone..good luck....greg