PDA

View Full Version : So I'm back after 7 months anxiety free :(

Littlemisssunshine10
06-02-15, 21:09
Soo as the title says I've not been on no more panic for 7 months! Due to overconfident Health anxiety and not being on the internet much, busy enjoying life but I'm back googling like frantic! As I have the worst back ache, overy pain, change in bowl habit and a little bloating and feeling full I'm so scared I can't get a grip or stop googling!! Also someone shares on my fb a lady that self diagnosed her self at 24 with ovarian cancer and now only has a couple yearsax left we are the same age and I am convinced I have ovarian cancer or bowl even thou I had an ultrasound 3 months ago I am sure they didn't check my ovaries .. Even thou they may of I'm so scared...

DaisyP
06-02-15, 21:25
Ah hun, I know how that feeling is. Doing so well and then bam something sets you off and before you know it you're gripped again.
Have you eaten something which could have bloated you? Sometimes if I eat spicy things I'll bloat for days. Where did they do your ultrasound? What body part I mean?
Try to relax, I know it's easier said than done x

Littlemisssunshine10
06-02-15, 21:27
It was gynocology department but on my belly, lower belly If I remeber.. I've been so well but I'm going on again telling everyone, going to doctors, crying researching and I know this makes it all worse but I can't stop!! No one understands it in my life either they like stop being silly stop worrying!

DaisyP
06-02-15, 21:37
I'm sure they would have noticed it when moving scanner around. Have you seen Dr about new symptoms? I know it's hard to do (I struggle) but keep in mind how rare cancer actually is. I know we hear about it all the time but it is rare.

Xx

Littlemisssunshine10
06-02-15, 22:02
I'm away at my parents so I haven't ... I only had the symptoms 3 days and I'm panicking loads ... Yeh I guess I need remember that x

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:39 ----------

Just the stomach pain gets worse and back and all I keep reading is that article!! I wish I could cut my brain out .. X

DaisyP
06-02-15, 22:08
I know that feeling. Do something tonight to relax, a bath? Sleep?
I feel the same a lot of the time at the moment, I feel for you.

If you have only had 3 days it could well be something you've eaten. See how it is in a couple of days, or by Sunday maybe? X

Littlemisssunshine10
07-02-15, 03:02
I am away at my parents until Sunday so I'll have to try until monday! Just woken up with a pain in my belly ... Obviously panicking!! But when I walked to toilet it's gone .. Is it ont head ? Is it real who knows .... ��

DaisyP
07-02-15, 13:07
How is your stomach this morning Littlemisssunshine?

Littlemisssunshine10
07-02-15, 16:58
Woke during the night with a pain, walked into town felt fine but stuffed and I'm sure i felt stuffed after breakfast not even had lunch not like me.. Then had massive pains but felt like trapped wind! And back ache I'm convienced it's somthing bad!

Vida
07-02-15, 18:50
Please stop reading the article. It will send you into a panic.
Also if they did the ultrasound on your lower abdomen then it was a pelvic ultrasound in which they looked at your ovaries.
I know how hard it is to come back on this HA train after feeling "free".
Remember anxiety reflects in your stomach. I hope it gets better.