PDA

View Full Version : Very very scared and need help for you please

IrishLondon
07-02-15, 08:29
I have had s few good months of getting my anxiety under control but the past 24 hours has been awful. I'm writing this from California. I decided it would be good for to go on holiday with some friends. But it's now midnight here and my anxiety is so extreme but Im sharing a room and can't do anything. My skin is burning, heart racing and I feel sick. But I feel trapped and don't know what I do. After the long flight, I should be able to sleep. But I can't :( I'm wondering if I should fly home tomorrow.

Feel I really shouldn't be here

Ryan :(

over_it
07-02-15, 09:30
Hang in there the feeling will ease.

Yogi
07-02-15, 11:08
Don't worry it's just the long journey, jet lag and being somewhere different. I felt exactly the same when I went away last year. Stick it out, it will ease and you'll thank yourself for taking the time out :)

wnsos
07-02-15, 17:40
I second what yogi said. I know it's so so hard but try and say to your anxiety "back off and let me enjoy my holiday, I deserve it!" X

Carnation
07-02-15, 19:20
IrishLondon, this sometimes happens when you travel; speaking from experience.
The Anxiety always seems to be worse before and after a trip.
It should calm down and I know it's not easy, but you have to keep telling yourself, it's just the Anxiety, it will pass and nothing bad is going to happen to you. :hugs:
P.s. Go easy on the Alcohol. :)