PDA

View Full Version : worried about dvt in my arm due to sleeping on it

flutterbuy
08-02-15, 13:26
hi guys as you can guess my anxiety is based around dvt/blood clots.. it has me gripped on it fully :( I fall asleep on the sofa a lot just because im always exhausted in the evenings when im on you tube or whatever and I fall asleep all night ob the sofa usually resting my head or body on my arm, im getting a lot of pains and aches in the arm and today my arm keeps feeling very warm, a warm sensation and warm to touch, im very worried I have a blood clot in my arm :( this warm to touch and warm sensation wot go and I know you don't have to have extreme pain and redness etc to have a blood clot so of course im worried sick id be ok if it wertn for the warm feeling, can you get a blood clot by sleeping on your arm every night to the point it goes numb or you wake with it either hurting tingling or totally numb? anyone else do this every night with the same arm?? I really don't want to ring out of hours yet again :'( xx

flutterbuy
08-02-15, 17:49
anyone? thank you

wnsos
08-02-15, 21:02
I don't think that can give you a blood clot at all. My hand/arm are constantly going numb from resting on them or having them in the wrong position etc. It's normal. :hugs: